Personal information is information from which you can be reasonably identified. Personal information about users of the Website is collected from information that you provide us directly or indirectly through your use of the Website.
Information that may be subject to collection in the course of your use of the Website and Service includes but is not limited to:
- Your name,
- Your contact details,
- Your device ID, device type, Internet Protocol (IP) address and standard web log information.
We may also collect details of your visits to our website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our purposes or otherwise.
Personal information submitted to the Website is used primarily in connection with the provision and promotion of the Website.
The following are the reasons we collect and use your personal information:
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- For other purposes which are within reasonable expectations (for example, to act on your requests) or legal reasons (for example where permitted by law).
Information is collected from you when you:
- Communicate with us online, over email, online chat systems, the phone or in-person;
- Deal with us in other ways involving a need for personal information to be provided such as when you fill in a form or make a complaint. We may record all calls and so collect any personal information provided during such calls.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website we use ‘cookies’ and ‘Web Beacons’. These cookies are used to store the visitor’s preferences. It is used to deliver more optimized service through customization of our webpage based on the visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. We take reasonable steps to prevent the personal information we hold about you from misuse, interference or loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.